For anyone new or inexperienced in the opportunity to generate leads online, we have developed a list of common questions we receive when we ourselves are working with prospects:
Click on questions for answers:What is online lead generation?
The advantage of leads that we are acquired is primarily the recency and the quality of the data. In addition, pre-qualification and targeting certainly enhance the responsiveness of the prospects hence, the online lead generation can deliver higher conversion rate than offline method.
Although it is one of the complexities of the business, donâ€™t worry we handle this for you and keep you fully informed.
- Co registration
- Question sponsorship
- Offer paths
- Post Transactional paths
- Exit paths
- Mobile sites
- In app (mobile)
- Outbound calling
- Lead nurturing program
- Marketing database building
- Driving applications or online subscription via clients websites
- Responsive â€“ People spend more time online and they check emails everyday. Online leads are willing to opt-in to receive future communications if they find it relevant to them.
- Targeted â€“ Leads can specify their preferred communication channel, frequency and type of content they would like to receive. You donâ€™t have to worry about overly contact them as long as your message is relevant.
- Purposefully opt-in â€“ Leads opt-in for certain campaigns for a reason. As they grant a permission to you to contact them, you should communicate with them as you promise.
For anyone new or inexperienced in the opportunity to using email marketing for lead generation purpose, we have developed a list of common questions we receive when we ourselves are working with prospects:
Click on questions for answers:What are the benefits of using email as main points?
- Highly targeted: messages are under senderâ€™s control i.e. senders can choose contact frequency, what day in the week and what time in the day to send messages.
- Permissioned: the communications are anticipated by the recipient as they grant a permission to the sender to send email messages to them.
- Personal: senders can segment the target recipient using demo-geo data, interest and behaviour to ensure messages are relevant and customised.
- Impactful: as emails are receptive and anticipated, messages influence recipients to respond to the message by seeking further information or taking up special offers etc.
- Timely: senders can assess when is the best time to deliver the email, which is crucial as it affects open rate.
- Social: senders can include social components in an email to make the message sharable or to direct the recipients to take certain actions.
- Responsive: call to actions in emails allow recipients to respond to deals and offers they are interested in swiftly while senders are able to see campaign performance real time.
- Cost effective: email marketing is one of the techniques that the cost per lead is relatively low yet brings in effective results thanks to its relevancy and specification.
FAQDo you have a minimum spend for a lead gen campaign?
- Mailing address