Passenger flow analytics & marketing for airports
Understand the end-to-end passenger journey
- Utilize your existing wireless infrastructure to analyze the entire journey of the passengers from curb-to-gate and gate-to-curb.
- Visualize passenger flow from check-in to security to retail to gates and from gates to immigration to customs to exit.
- Discover operational inefficiencies, understand delays, and how to resolve them.
Passenger flow analytics and predictive intelligence
Visualize lead curves for arrival and departure processes
- Obtain lead curves for both arriving and departing passengers for each checkpoint including security, customs, and check-in.
- Segment lead curves by airlines, sector, and destinations to understand when passengers arrive at the airport before their flight.
- Plan resources based on the actual demand and streamline operations to reduce delays as well as increase on-time flight performance.
Staff intelligently and plan resources optimally
- Adjust staffing schedules based on actual passenger volume both for present and future dates.
- Proactively resolve delays or disruptions with notifications that will alert you before they are expected to happen.
- Understand seasonalities and trends with staff level recommendations to better plan all resources for upcoming calendar.
Integrate with flight data and operational systems
- Connect with your operational systems, including FIDS / AODB, sensors, traffic counting systems, cameras, and internal data warehouse.
- Get a 360 view of airport operations, passenger flows, queue wait times, and processing throughputs in one easy to use dashboard.
- Allocate gates optimally by combining passenger flow in airport terminals and flight information.
Track assets across the entire airport
- Visualize all assets including carts, wheelchairs, mobile FIDS, and expensive equipment in real-time on the airport terminal maps.
- Set alerts to get notified when assets move or leave defined geofences to reduce asset loss.
- View reports on asset utilization and plan staging areas for maximum efficiency.
Get insights in retail sales and drive revenue
- Boost sales by reducing delays and increase dwell time in duty free and retail areas.
- Share insights with your retail partners via self serve dashboards and assist them to boost their revenues.
- Segment retail KPIs and metrics by category, destination, and airline.
Predict delays and issues before they happen
- Analyze delays and monitor queues at different checkpoints in the passenger journey.
- Utilize powerful prediction engine to forecast future delays based on current operations, real-time flight schedule, and external conditions like weather and traffic.
- Obtain staffing level recommendations in real-time in order to always maintain set performance benchmarks.
Why it matters
- Reduce wait times to improve passenger experience and overall satisfaction.
- Get data-driven insights to plan optimally and reduce costs.
- Share insights to increase advertising and sponsorship revenues.
- Empower retail partners to increase overall sales.
- Streamline operations to improve on-time performance.
- Unlock the power of big data to make informed decisions.
This article was originally posted on – https://www.aislelabs.com/industries/airports/