UAT Specialistâ€“ Suva, Fiji
Title: UAT Specialist
Date:Â September 2017
Purpose of Role
The role is primarily a UAT/Documentation role which sits within the Innovations team within a large program of work.
- The overall planning, management and oversight of execution of the entire UAT & end to end Business Post Implementation Verification phases
- Effective liaison with all relevant business stakeholders and system owners
- Effective liaison with different stakeholders to ensure successful UAT outcomes
- Management of the creation, review and gain sign offs for : UAT Test Strategy, UAT Test Plan, UAT Test Scenarios and Test Cases, UAT Run Sheet, UAT Test Status Reports and UAT Test Completion Report
- Management of the sourcing and preparation of UAT Test Data, UAT Test Environments and loading of test date
- Quality Assurance of the team’s processes and key deliverables
- Ensure updated and detailed documentation is available at all times. This will involve creating, updating user manuals for client/internal use as well as keeping system documentation in place.
- Attend to adhoc requests as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of working within an agile development environment
- Sound understanding of user acceptance testing protocols and methods.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Analytic mindset and able to identify problems in the testing phase.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work closely with the Tech and Operations Team with great transparency.
- University Graduate preferred.
Market rate with all the trimmings.
- Project Manager â€“ Suva, Fiji
- Head of Innovations (Technical) â€“ Sydney
Please submit your application via the form below, you will be asked to upload your CV