Digital Marketing Coordinator â€“ Gift Card Warehouse
The Role – Digital Marketing Coordinator â€“ Gift Card Warehouse
Co-ordinate the day-to-day digital activities of this exciting
new online retail start and be responsible for all email,
social, affiliate and partner campaigns.
- Execute daily email campaigns to drive sales.
- Execute daily social media content and posts.
- Execute daily affiliate campaigns to drive sales.
- Follow up and execute new affiliate partnerships under the guidance of the CEO.
- Create and present weekly campaign performance reports to track and measure all promotional activities.
- Undergraduate/Degree Qualifications in Business/Marketing/Commerce/Digital
- Strong understand of digital marketing concepts
- Understanding of email marketing
- Good online copy skills
- Online/offline sales experience
- Familiarity with posting and creating social media content
- Some knowledge of affiliate campaigns
We don’t want a boring cover letter. Cut straight to the chase. In 500 words ONLY! tell us why you are our next star by telling us how you would build a database of 1 million regular customers who will be buying from us (hint: we are an online retailer with our average purchase of $48 per transaction 5 times a year). We want to see how you would use email, social and affiliate marketing to drive customer acquisition not in six months but now! Oh and your CV would also be good as well.
Please submit your application via the form below, you will be asked to upload your CV or email toÂ email@example.com