Title:Â DevOps Engineer
Date: May 18
iCumulus is a team of Direct Response experts. We provide a full suite of services for clients focused on the generation of consumer responses. These multi-channel campaigns are focused on the convergence of data and digital media.
The Role â€“Â DevOps Engineer
We are working on a number of innovative projects that will feed our growth within the digital data marketing and programmatic media buying space. We are building our small tech team and below are the key required attributes
- You are responsible to consult, promote, engineer and implement Continuous Delivery solutions.
- You will design, implement and drive adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps utilising industry best practice frameworks, tools, and process.
- You will have to work on Build, Design & Deploy and Quality Integrated Engineering, working with highly technical engineers and a variety of cutting-edge tools & technologies.
- DevOps experience in a commercial environment
- Commercial experience rolling out AWS/GCP
- Linux/Unix System Administration experience
- VMware experience
- Strong operations background (rather than development)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Relevant diploma and/or degree will be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication/consultative skills
- Continuous Delivery (Automated Build), Deployment and Testing
- Setting up and implementing CI/CD pipelines,
- Experience with Git.
- You are able to estimate your tasks with accuracy and work on strict deadlines.
- You are good at documentation and follow a streamline process to achieve results.
- You are a team player and have the ability to lead by example.
Casual, hourly rate.
Hours of Work:
It’s a casual job requiring 2 days of work (roughly 16-18 hours). Since we work at UNSW 2 days a week, you would be working with our team on the campus.
UNSW Campus, Sydney
Product Owner – Ankit Kapoor
Head of Development – Payam Mousavi